Improving Brand Perception Among Youth
Challenge: Grab the attention of the youth demographic to influence parents’ Back-to-School shopping decisions
Solution: Deploy a comprehensive social media marketing campaign with a key celebrity partner. Strategies included custom Facebook and Twitter hashtag campaigns and a robust social media monitoring program to keep kids and parents talking with and about the company/brand.
- Over 83K new Facebook followers under age 24
- Astronomical increase in Twitter engagement as measured by comparative analysis of Mentions, Replies, and Retweets
- 90% positive campaign sentiment
Increasing Product Sales to Generation Z through Targeted Cause Marketing
Challenge: Generate Back-to-School product sales among the Generation Z segment with a social media driven marketing campaign centered on the cause of bullying awareness and reduction.
Solution: Deploy a comprehensive social media marketing campaign with a key celebrity partner. Strategies included a branded campaign microsite with custom products and celebrity content, a custom hashtag campaign with celebrity partner and other associate celebrities, and amplification over paid social media channels to speak to the targeted Generation Z audience in an authentic and genuine manner.
- Over 500K microsite visitis
- 50K+ contest entries
- 324.6k total campaign-related/hashtag inclusive tweets
- 16MM influencer generated campaign impressions
Driving Donations to Teachers in Need through Custom Video Campaign
Challenge: Drive the perception that the brand cares about teachers and their successes and to generate charitable donations.
Solution: Deploy a robust digital marketing program that included a custom video campaign featuring real teachers and their students in the classroom. Strategies included a campaign microsite with a charitable partner, video marketing campaign, social media influencer campaign among “Mom” and “Education” targets, utilization of paid social media channels to share “info-nuggets” about teachers and classrooms.
- 95% improvement in microsite traffic over previous year’s campaign
- 124.5MM impressions across all social media campaign channels
- $200K raised for teachers in need